Commercial Auto Insurance

For Trucking, Auto Haulers, Commercial Trucks, Tow Trucks, Business Auto
Buses & Shuttles, Non-Emergency Medical Transport, Limo, UBER Black, ..
. and more

To Get a Quote
Simply Complete the Quick Form below

Commercial Auto Insurance - Business Auto - Trucking - Cargo - Transportation Insurance - Towing & Recovery

As an Independent Agency, We work with Many Insurance Carriers. This Allows us to compare rates and Find you a policy that best fits your needs at the most competitive rate.

Trucking, Comm Auto

Who Needs Commercial Auto Insurance?

Commercial auto insurance is insurance designed for vehicles used for business purposes. Commercial car insurance coverage isn’t just about big rigs. Commercial vehicles actually can include what you might consider “regular vehicles,” such as:

  • Cars.
  • Pickup trucks.
  • Sports utility vehicles.

It also branches out to some of the vehicles you might more closely associate with commercial work, such as individual or fleets of:

  • Trucks including, but not limited to, dump trucks, box trucks, refrigerator trucks, bucket trucks, and catering trucks.
  • Vehicles outfitted with work equipment.
  • Utility vans.
  • Limousines, taxicabs, and other livery vehicles.
  • Flatbeds.
  • Rented or leased vehicles.
  • Any vehicle owned or leased by a business, partnership, or other corporation.

Simply put, if you use a vehicle or vehicles for your profession or business (other than commuting to work), it’s likely you need commercial auto insurance.

If you use your vehicle for work-related purposes and you aren’t sure if you need commercial auto insurance, ask our agents.

images (4)
download (1)

What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?

Commercial auto insurance covers injuries that you or your employees may cause to other people and their property while driving. A typical commercial auto policy may include:

  • Liability coverage
  • Medical payments coverage
  • Comprehensive coverage
  • Collision coverage
  • Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
  • Coverage for vehicles you rent or borrow
  • Coverage for employees who use their cars for business

Back to our Homepage


Commercial Auto Coverage for Those Who Transport Others

If your business is transporting people from one point to another, We can lend a hand. Whether you need coverage for a charter bus, limousine or a wilderness expedition, we’ve got you covered. We are the go-to place for your Public Auto needs.

Some of the Public Auto classes that we offer:

  • Church Buses
  • Charter Buses
  • Day Care Centers
  • Limousines
  • Social Service/Non-Profits
  • Group Home Autos
  • Wilderness Expeditions
  • And more

Additional product features*:

  • Liability Limits (up to $5,000,000)
  • Drive Other Car
  • Hired Car and Non-owned
  • Waiver of Subrogation
  • Additional Insured
  • State and Federal Filings (including the MCS-90)
  • Audio-visual Equipment Coverage 
download (3)
images (3)

Are You a Trucker? Do you have Trucker's General Liability?

Q: Why would a truck driver need general liability coverage if they already have commercial automobile coverage?

A: Some brokers, agents and insureds do not believe there is a need for Truckers General Liability if they already have commercial auto liability, especially when it comes to smaller, one-man operations that do not have a storefront. But the truth is, there is a lot of gray area between auto liability coverages and other exposures truckers face. General liability can cover some of the exposures they don’t even know they have for as little as $500-$750 a year.

Q: What are some of the loss scenarios you have seen that help explain those gray areas?

A: It is fairly common these days for truckers to have a guard dog in the truck with them. If the dog bites someone, that is not an auto liability exposure – it is a general liability exposure.

Other common scenarios–missed deliveries, loading or unloading freight from the truck, working on the premises of another company–create situations with general liability exposures. Loading and unloading is one of the largest exposures truckers can face, and when you consider the losses they could experience, the fairly nominal cost of adding a general liability policy to an existing auto policy is worth it.

Q: Does auto liability partially cover loading and unloading?

A: Yes, but you really do need both policies in place to have full coverage. For example, auto and general liability cover mobile equipment used for loading and unloading to some extent. But, you need both policies to have full coverage.

Let’s say you have a motorized device. That would be a general liability exposure. But, dollies and hand trucks that are human operated are typically an auto liability exposure. To be sure of what coverages are needed, you would really have to drill down–who is responsible for loading the truck, for unloading the truck, how is it done?

Most brokers and agents do not get that detailed when building coverage packages for their clients and that can leave both themselves and their clients open to risks. It is important for brokers to keep truckers general liability coverage in mind and offer it when they provide auto liability for truckers.

Social Media


Ph: (714) 453-0700

1649 W. Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92868